As security engineer at 2Park you will be working on securing lots of different systems. Physical payment kiosk, servers places on remote locations and business critical web applications running in the cloud.
To succeed in this position you need to have a passion for security and love to keep systems safe.
- Conduct application security reviews and threat modeling
- Helping the development teams
- Define security best practices, implement and monitor security measures
- Increase security awareness and knowledge in the development teams
- Vulnerability management and mitigation approaches
- Deep knowledge and experience in web application and infrastructure security topics
- Experience performing application security assessments
- Knowledge about discovery, exploitation, and mitigation of common vulnerabilities affecting web applications
- Former programming experience is a big plus
What we offer:
- That you will have fun at work
- That you keep on learning though lots of training
- A good salary, pension, insurances and maternity/paternity leave benefits
- Lots of social benefits like time to exercise during office hours
- Flexible hours and working from home when needed
- A good working environment and lots of chances to be social with colleagues outside of work
In our new offices at Technopolis at Fornebu. We have cafeteria, restaurants and coffee bar. We also have a nice gym and the bus stops right outside our door.
PS: We have a shuffleboard and ping pong table too!
If you have any questions please contact our CTO Lars Brandt on +47 982 19 455 or email@example.com.
Please include your CV and results from your degree when applying.